Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shining Star!!

Luke was the Shining Star at school the week after winter break. As shining star, Luke's duties included the following: line leader, flag holder, treat provider, calendar pointer and bucket-full-of-favorite-stuff filler. Each day, Luke was invited to fill the bucket with some of his favorite things and bring it to school to show his friends. We could hardly fit the cover on the container on day 1. There was sooo much stuff that I warned Ms. Karen that Luke may need 45 minutes to share. The amount of stuff decreased exponentially each day (thank goodness!!). It was a wonderful experience for Luke. He took a lot of pride in sharing himself with his class.

1 comment:

Nanna said...

I hope you remember all that you had in your bucket so you can do show and tell for Nanna and I-I when we come, okay?