
Luke gave me a special Mother's Day treat when I visited his school. An hour of pampering, preschool style. He was the perfect gentleman. He welcomed me at the door with a big hug and an "I love you", allowed me to pick out my own nail polish (because I was the "queen" for the day), pulled out my chair and put my napkin on my lap, served me a cookie and lemonade, gave me a massage during my foot soak, painted my nails, and gave me a facial. I was even gifted with a little extra oatmeal facial scrub in my hair. It wasn't quite like being at a real spa, but it cost a whole lot less and made my heart tingle a whole lot more!I also received a LLM cookbook written by all of the students. Luke contributed our family waffle recipe. There are some yummy treats in the book that will be fun to try out.
1 comment:
I can hardly wait my turn...Luke can switch roles from chef to spa to mechanic...what a talented young man. Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment