Friday, February 6, 2009

A few of his favorite things...

I've been meaning to jot down some of Luke's favorite songs and stories.  Here's a list of recommended favorites, in no particular order:

Songs:
1.  Baa Baa Black Sheep (I-I's song)
2.  ABCD, QRS  (Luke's song)
3.  I'm Bringing Home My Baby Bumble Bee
4.  Happy Birthday
5.  Old MacDonald Had A Farm
6.  Pony Boy (I-I's song)
7.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
8.  Jingle Bells
9.  Rock-A-Bye Baby
10. Sing-A-Song-A-Sixpence
11. Bringing Home My Baby Bumble Bee
12. Wheels On the Bus
13. Ten Little Monkeys
14.

Story Books:
1. No David! (He's got this one memorized.)
2. Go Away Big Green Monster (He THINKS he has this one memorized.)
3. The Big Tidy Up
4. Fluffy Bunnies
5. Rap-A-Tap-Tap
6. 

I'll add to the list tomorrow... he'll remind me of a bunch more!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Luke, ask Mommy to tell you about "Little Boy Blue" - that was her favorite along with "The Cow Jumped Over the MOON!"