Sunday, September 19, 2010

This little light of mine!

Luke celebrated his 4-year baptism anniversary this weekend. The actual date was Thursday, but we were given a gentle reminder after watching the babies at church this morning (and, of course, Nanna remembered on Thursday and called to remind us).

Today also marked Luke's first day of Sunday School. He's in a group of 6 kids. Today's lesson was the story of creation. Luke was pumped that he got his own "book" to color and sing "The B-I-B-L-E". We also received a great new kids' Bible. Luke explained it to Daddy like this, "Sunday school was GREAT! I got to color my own book. And, I got a Bible. It's like my old one but there are more stories. And, even Noah is in it!"

(Video of Luke singing "This Little Light of Mine" while holding his baptismal candle wouldn't load!)

1 comment:

Nanna said...

I just looked at the picture of Luke's baptism on our family gallery wall and am pleased that he is enjoying Sunday School already. His light will/does shine! I enjoy saying bed-time prayers with him when we are together. We are so proud of him.
Love,
Nanna