Monday, April 13, 2009

Raised, Glazed Chocolate Donut, please.









Luke has developed an appetite for Mommy's all-time favorite donut. One of the perks of not having a functioning coffee maker at our house is that I-I has to make a morning trip to the gas station for his jolt of caffeine. He inevitably comes home with some donuts too! Mmmm... maybe we are coffee lovers after all. :)

3 comments:

Nanna said...

DELICIOUS! It's not just State Fair tradition anymore. Mommy knows it's not about coffee, I-I has to make it worth his trip, even though it's only a block.
The song my Mom used to sing comes to mind..."Walked around the corner, walked around the block, walked right into a bakery shop. Picked two donuts out of the grease, handed the baker a five cent piece. He looked at the donut and he looked at me. He said "This nickel's no good to me, there's a hole in the middle and it goes right through." Says I, "Sir, there's a hole in your donut too." (Something like that)

Nanna said...

I guess you can find anything on YouTube - there are several...here's the first one I came to:

YouTube - Donut Song Music Video

Tanya & Brian said...

Yummmm!!! Luke knows good food when he sees it. I can't believe you don't have a coffee maker??!!