Thursday, June 4, 2009

end of the school year...

Tomorrow is Luke's last day at Kindercare.  Mommy's starting to think it would have been a good investment to have him go next week so she can rest up after a long week at school.  I'll just be sure to do something fun with the tuition we're saving... massage, perhaps?  

Once school is over, I'll get back up to speed on the blog.  I've got pictures from Memorial weekend to post.  Cousin Vaughn's birthday party is this coming Saturday so there are bound to be some fun pictures courtesy of frosting overdose, too.  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Tanya & Brian said...

Hey! what's going on??!! Only 1 picture since the beginning of May!??!! You must be crazy busy Mom! But we need more Lukey pictures pleaze :)

Sara said...

Okay, Karla! Schools out one week and still nothing. I am starting to worry that you are not feeling well!!! I can't wait to read and see more about the Luke!