Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A home for Baby Girl








Luke helped paint Baby Girl's room last week. For the most part, he was very reliable. There was just one "handprint accident"... by the look on his face, I'm not sure it was an innocent act. :)
Luke continues to be a BIG helper. He's happiest when he's doing something important. Let's hope that continues once the baby arrives!

2 comments:

Nanna said...

What a helper! I can hardly wait to see baby sister's room. What a lot of tape it must have taken to make the stripes. I tend to think Luke may have found the temptation to touch the paint just a little too hard to resist.

Anonymous said...

Luke,
I will be staining the deck tomorrow. Can you come and help me out? Ryan helped me clean it yesterday but he is charging me way to much. I was hoping he would just work for room and board! It is so fun to see these pictures of you. I can't believe how you have grown. I hope to see you soon. You are going to be such a big help with your new baby sis! Love You, Sara