We enjoyed another weekend of fabulous weather. Saturday was the perfect day to clean out the garage in preparation of winter. I'm starting to wonder, however, if the real motivation to clean the garage was to provide a place to practice a little hockey. I was surprised to find my boys playing when I thought they were hard at work. :)
We're still trying to figure out if he's lefthanded or righthanded. Coach Dan reported that Luke holds the stick lefthanded but only shoots backhands. He also said it was easier for Luke to shoot after cutting the hockey stick to match Luke's size.
1 comment:
Nanna's impressed - both with Luke and the garage cleaning. I bet he could have a lot of fun with a paint brush on the walls, once he gets the feel of that extended handle with his long reach. His style looks good to me...wait until he gets on ice!
Post a Comment