Riley and Daddy took Sammy to the park tonight. Riley has been doing her fair share of screaming today. She's only content when she's moving and she's quick to let us know when she's not happy. We're not sure if she's just figured out that if she screams, we jump or if her acid reflux is rearing its ugly head again. She still takes medicine twice a day, but we recently switched her bottle to a faster flow nipple and we're not sure if drinking faster is filling her up too much or if it gives her a tummy ache. Regardless, we're switching back to the slower nipple and hoping the high-pitched shrills stop. We also figured out that sometimes the screams mean she wants to fall asleep... NOW! Everything indicates that we have another good sleeper in our house. :)
Anyway, she enjoyed her trip to the park with Daddy and the fresh air helped her fall asleep very quickly tonight!
Oh, Riley, I think you're a double of your Mommy in some of these pictures...I'll have to pull out Karla's babybook at Thanksgiving to do a match up. I like the knit cap, is that one Aunt Laurie made for you? That will keep you nice and warm and the breeze out of your ears!
3 comments:
Riley and her cute gummy smile. Hopefully you got her back on track... Have a great Thanksgiving in ND. Give Julie a birthday hug from the Johnsons.
YEY Babywearing!
Oh, Riley, I think you're a double of your Mommy in some of these pictures...I'll have to pull out Karla's babybook at Thanksgiving to do a match up. I like the knit cap, is that one Aunt Laurie made for you? That will keep you nice and warm and the breeze out of your ears!
Post a Comment