
We got a new vacuum cleaner earlier this week! It was an investment, that's for sure. However, if this week is any indication, it will pay for itself in hours and hours of entertainment for the family. We spent a good hour and a half watching Sammy hair and dust get sucked up into the bagless filter. If it hadn't been for bedtime, we would have squeaked out at least another hour!
It was entertaining to listen to Lukie "read" the instructions. It included the story of going to the store to buy the vacuum, eating spaghetti in the food court at the mall and questioning "why don't we get a refrigerator, too?". He'd be quite the salesman.
1 comment:
I can only imagine Luke's commentary. Soon he'll be "domestic engineer" at your house and Nanna will take lessons from the expert. If you want to bring it along for entertainment at Thanksgiving...Nanna could accommodate with floors that need cleaning. Actually, I cleaned carpets just before Vaughn and Brock came last week and Vaughn was quite intrigued with all the dirty water, but I bet your Dyson could still pull out some more dirt!
Post a Comment