Awesome family pics!! Makes me want to pull out our good camera. Everything is just so crisp. I love the one where Luke is trying to give Vaughn a big huge and he doesn't look like he is the huggy type:)
Your family picture is beautiful! So lucky and so blessed!! Now I want to see what's in that big basket of Luke's!!??? He better learn how to guard his stuff with Riley on his heels!
2 comments:
Awesome family pics!! Makes me want to pull out our good camera. Everything is just so crisp. I love the one where Luke is trying to give Vaughn a big huge and he doesn't look like he is the huggy type:)
Your family picture is beautiful! So lucky and so blessed!! Now I want to see what's in that big basket of Luke's!!??? He better learn how to guard his stuff with Riley on his heels!
Post a Comment