Monday, April 26, 2010

Farm Chores

"I've got this one, II."

"Filling these buckets is easy peasy."


"I'm all wet!!!"

Nobody leaves the farm without putting in some hard time. Luke's job on this particular trip was to help water the new trees II planted. Luke was acting like a real hot shot with the hose... until his inattention got him into "cold" water. In the heat of the summer, the spray might feel refreshing. On this cool and windy spring day, not so much.

2 comments:

Nanna said...

Luke, guess who got wet like you did this week-end...yes, Nanna! I think you and I-I make a better team.
I-I had me hoist him up in the loader to attach a chain, rope and swing to a tree in my flower garden for you and Vaughn to swing in...I could watch you out my kitchen window...but, it's tough to keep the swing seat from hitting the tree, so I-I has to engineer some modifications. I think we need a swing for Riley and Brock too, don't you?

II said...

Luke, You are a great helper even though you shoes got wet. We will have to design a better system for filling water buckets. The trees appreciate the water and your help.
When can you come to the farm again?