Ahhh, the simple pleasure of an ice cream cone on a beautiful summer day! The little piggy ate almost the entire cone. As you can see, he had a little help from Sammy. (I know, it's gross. If you have dogs, you'll understand...)
LUKE!!!!!!!!!! I just love it - how happy is he??!! That has to be the best feeling - it's hot outside and the ice cream is all soft and cold - and yummy! I'm impressed with how clean he kept his hands! Nice job Mommy! And Sammy is just kissing him - it's all good!
1 comment:
LUKE!!!!!!!!!! I just love it - how happy is he??!! That has to be the best feeling - it's hot outside and the ice cream is all soft and cold - and yummy! I'm impressed with how clean he kept his hands! Nice job Mommy! And Sammy is just kissing him - it's all good!
Post a Comment