Saturday, April 19, 2008

Follow me...

Vaughn and Luke LOVE imitating each other...

Eating watermelon...


Crawling through tunnels...


Sliding with Nanna...

Swinging...

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Hi Luke,
It's sure convenient for you to have such a nice school playground in your backyard. Nanna likes going down the slide with you and Vaughn. I think I would have gotten stuck in the tunnel though. I had a swing when I was a little girl and that was my playground. I liked to swing and pretend I was going high in the sky. In fact there is a poem that I can only recall parts of, but I'll find it and when you are a little older, you will be able to recite it. You are learning things so quickly, I'll have to do it soon.
You look so cute in your cap. I'm glad we have some pictures of you wearing it before summer comes.
Love,
Nanna