Hi Luke, I can see there's another rock collector in the family...maybe two? When you get a little older, we will spend time looking at Great Grandma Mary's rock collection. She would have been thrilled to have you and Vaughn add to her collection. I'll show you her "beef" steak rocks - rare, medium and well done. Then there is the banana, donut, layer cake and many others if you use your imagination you can have lots of fun looking at rocks. Last fall when I-I and I (Nanna) went up to Grand Marias, I found some neat rocks and I-I can't believe how many I can fit in my pocket. When we go to the farm, you can go to the rock pile and pick out a rock and we'll paint your name on it, okay? Love, Nanna
1 comment:
Hi Luke,
I can see there's another rock collector in the family...maybe two? When you get a little older, we will spend time looking at Great Grandma Mary's rock collection. She would have been thrilled to have you and Vaughn add to her collection. I'll show you her "beef" steak rocks - rare, medium and well done. Then there is the banana, donut, layer cake and many others if you use your imagination you can have lots of fun looking at rocks. Last fall when I-I and I (Nanna) went up to Grand Marias, I found some neat rocks and I-I can't believe how many I can fit in my pocket. When we go to the farm, you can go to the rock pile and pick out a rock and we'll paint your name on it, okay?
Love, Nanna
Post a Comment