Nanna and I-I came to visit Vaughn for the weekend. We were so excited to see them! Mommy picked Luke up from school on Friday and went straight to Vaughn's house. The screaming started immediately! Luke and Vaughn camped in the tent Beth and Tony had set up. They made sure to wake each other up at the crack of dawn (6:00 am)! We spent the morning playing and eating blueberry muffins. Luke was soooo tired that he fell asleep only 90 seconds after leaving Vaughn's house. Seriously, 90 seconds.
After a 3-hour nap, Luke woke up, took a shower, and waited for Nanna, II and Vaughn to arrive at our house. We went out to eat and then headed straight for the playground. Neither boy would have left if we didn't make them. Luke attempted to protest and sat his little-stubborn-self down on a playground step. He didn't seem to mind that the rest of us were almost to the trees. Nanna returned to talk some reason and Luke returned with her to the house.
Luke passed out as soon as his head hit the mattress tonight! I'm sure he's dreaming about the excitement tomorrow will bring...
2 comments:
Hi Luke,
We don't look too tough after spending the night in the tent - well, Nanna started out in the tent, but you probably didn't realize that I did sleep in the bed for a few hours. That was a lot more restful. You are easy to sleep with, but your cousin is very restless. I think we'll all sleep better in our own beds. Your Mommy makes good blueberry muffins.
Well, what a nice surprize to find your blog updated. Now it's time for me to go to bed. Goodnight!
Vaughn saw the church that we went to at Easter and Christmas and said he wants to go to God's house tomorrow. I'm going to look up the times for service now.
Love,
Nanna
Hi again Luke! I wanted to say thank you for playing the harmonica for us. Grandpa Danielson would have loved to hear you play. You ARE a "harmonica man" and I think you'll someday play in the band.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment