


Where do we begin? The birthday party on Saturday was a big hit with our little 2 year old! He was surrounded by a ton of family and friends (it only took a couple hours to get over stranger anxiety!). He played with his cousins and enjoyed entertaining the lovely Libby Dreesen who made quite an impression on him! He didn't eat much besides cupcake frosting which he washed down with chocolate milk. Funny, his mood improved dramatically once he got a bunch of sugar into his system! He opened presents like a pro and has since enjoyed playing with each and every one of them, especially the trucks and cars.
I don't know how I'm going to choose from the 225 photos we took that day, so I'll break them into sections. This one is called "the birthday boy with Mommy and Daddy". :)
1 comment:
What a lovely family picture! Luke is changing so quickly. The only thing missing is hearing him talk. His vocabulary and ability to put all those words together into a sentences is quite remarkable. I can see how it's easy to forget he's only two when he doesn't want to share or needs some security reassurance when his environment is invaded with a lot of people.
You've got a precious little boy and we love Mommy's dedication to this blog.
Post a Comment