Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yeehaw... ND Cowboy Hall of Fame





The last time we were in Medora, the ND Cowboy Hall of Fame was celebrating it's grand opening and Luke wasn't even a zygote. Normally, we wouldn't travel across 2 states to attend such an event (although I do get an adrenaline rush watching the PBR tour on tv), but I-I was so excited to see years of planning and hard work come to fruition and we wanted to witness the event for ourselves! Since that time, the museum has continued to grow and the artifacts housed inside are real treasures of North Dakota's history.

Luke loved the play area... kids boots, cowboy hats and horses were a fun way to pass the time.


1 comment:

Nanna said...

Hi Cowboy Tyrone! I can hear you singing the song Luke. Little did I know a Target special would play a tune over and over in my head. I sure like your red boots and cowboy hat.
The first week-end of August really brings activity to Medora and the ND Cowboy Hall of Fame...a great time to plan a visit, take in the Induction of new CHF honorees, enjoy a steak dinner, go to the musical and then on Sunday go to the Home on the Range Rodeo at Sentinel Butte. Can't beat that for western heritage!