The Danielsons have always been game players. Beth was nostalgic today and pulled out the old Yahtzee game (circa 1978)... it's so old, it's got the revamped score cards Grandma Danielson taught us to make from loose leaf paper (you can play 28 games on one card alone!)
After losing the first couple games, Beth challenged us to new game, Zingo. It was a gift to Vaughn from his other grandma. It's a GREAT game. The competition was intense, and as we neared the end of the game, Beth, Karla and Dan were getting a little edgy. There were allegations of cheating, blocking and false word calling flying all around the table. With each one, lots of laughter... Uncontrollable laughter. Oh-my-side-hurts laughter. Stop-or-I'm going-to-pee-my-pants laughter. Help-I'm-peeing-my-pants laughter.
So, if you ever play the game Zingo, be sure to read the rules, monitor your beverage consumption and take frequent game breaks to visit the bathroom.
3 comments:
I-I thinks Zingo should be band from any future family get-to-gethers! With respect to those who have bladder problems.
This is beth -
even though I lost almost all the games I trimuphed in the end by winning the last Zingo game and watching my competition go down in a puddle!
Nanna was a witness to this heavy competition. It is reminiscent of Karla's "experience" (a word that always interrupts a story and only Karla can describe with true meaning)...of a time she and Russ were on a spy mission, one Christmas at our house, that led to a similar conclusion for Karla. We all laugh at her expense...but the fun is she laughs with us in good humor as we build priceless memories. Karla you may want to learn to embellish the story like your Dad does each time it's told.
Post a Comment