Since our house is a "coffee-free" zone, II went to go to the gas station for his cup of morning joe (it's much easier than bringing his own coffee pot). He also picked up the Sunday paper and donuts for everyone. Now, either his appetite for donuts has changed or he's becoming a pushover in his old age. The only time Beth and I saw donuts as kids was if we sat quietly in church or if we traveled to a state fair and sat outside the fairgrounds at 5 am so Dad could "mentally prepare" for the day. Our kids are going to grow up thinking that donuts are something they should expect, not something the should earned. Lucky for me, if the kids get a donut, so do I!!
1 comment:
Is Vaughn suggesting that he's full? He may be sick from the looks of the picture. Caption "Do I have to eat more?"
Post a Comment