We enjoyed a great Easter with family today! Nanna and II were here when we woke up and got to see Luke and Riley before leaving for the Hessburgs. There was a rush to get ready for 7:30 church with the McHughs, then over to Grandma and Grandpa's for lots of good food, a good nap and a good Easter egg hunt! Luke enjoyed playing with Carley and the neighbor's granddaughter, Kennedy, for a good chunk of the afternoon. The beautiful, sunny weather was a welcome relief from the clouds and rain we've been experiencing lately. What a symbolic way to mark the resurrection of Jesus!
Where's Mommy? Nanna and I-I should have taken your family picture before we left on Easter morning. Riley looks so snazzy wearing her Easter bonnet. I especially like her "piggy tails" - looks like when Mommy was a little girl. What fun hunting for such fancy Easter eggs. Luke looks as though he's in a hurry to find them. Just wait until he is old enough to do a treasure hunt with clues.
1 comment:
Where's Mommy? Nanna and I-I should have taken your family picture before we left on Easter morning. Riley looks so snazzy wearing her Easter bonnet. I especially like her "piggy tails" - looks like when Mommy was a little girl. What fun hunting for such fancy Easter eggs. Luke looks as though he's in a hurry to find them. Just wait until he is old enough to do a treasure hunt with clues.
Post a Comment