Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Sing!






We've been anticipating LLM Spring Sing for weeks now. This year's theme, "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle", has left a lasting impact on Luke and our entire family. We constantly check the recycle number of different plastics and sing recycling songs. Tonight was the big performance and it lived up to all the hype!

Luke loved standing on the risers and singing his heart out. His facial expressions exuded sheer joy. He was Alvin (the chipmunk) and a manatee in 2 of the songs. He loved it!! We've pre-purchased the professionally-edited program DVD (or di-veh-dee, as Luke says it) and are eagerly anticipating watching the program from the comfort of our own couch. Riley was good, especially considering it was past her bedtime and she's fighting an ear infection. Even so, she needed some play time in the back of the gym. I wonder if Daddy did, too. :)

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Oh Luke, I can almost hear you singing! I know who I'll call if I have questions about recyling. We are so proud of you. You and your class are good stewards of our land, water and air.
I'm eager to see your DVD!
Love,
Nanna