


One of the benefits of bananas getting old is that we can bake up some banana bread. We average 2-3 batches of bread a month and Luke and Riley are always a big help with both baking and eating. I've started making mini muffins with one of the batches of batter... it's so much neater for the kids to eat than a slice of bread. If the batch is good, the kids are total pigs. At least 8 or 9 a piece! On this particular morning, Nanna and II joined the kids via telephone while devouring the fruits of their labor.
2 comments:
Is that "taste testing" conversation taking place between Luke and Riley? Makes me hungry.
Sometimes when I make banana muffins, I buy the mini-chocolate chips to add. Chuck is a chocholic and he appreciates the extra "love" that goes in!
Chuck doesn't make too big of a mess, so your kids shouldn't be too messy either.
Post a Comment