Friday marked our annual trip to the MN State Fair! We were up at the crack of dawn, or was it pre-dawn? By 6:40 am we had pulled into the parking lot and set off on a day full of adventure. Grandpa and Grandma McHugh arrived with us. Our first stop was the pancake booth across from the barns where we met up with Beth, Tony, Vaughn, Nanna and I-I. We enjoyed the crisp air, the clip-clop of the horses being exercised in the street, and the big pancakes. We wouldn't miss being at the fair in the early morning!
These photos are from Aunt Beth. This is only one installment of photos from the day. I'll need a separate blog to list all of the food we sampled! Ha! As you can see, the day was overwhelming for the boys. Lucky for us they managed to pass out for a nap in between onion rings and malts. :) The last photo was taken at around 5:30 pm. 11 hours at the fair was enough to wipe out just about all of us! Luke's eyes are saying, "Please, just take me home."
2 comments:
I can only guess what Vaughn and Luke are talking about...
What do roosters say?
What does a cow say?
Just wait 'til next year!
Let's go ride the trains!
I'd sure like to try those fried pickles!
"We're really good sports, aren't we?"
I can only guess what Vaughn and Luke are talking about...
What do roosters say?
What does a cow say?
Just wait 'til next year!
Let's go ride the trains!
I'd sure like to try those fried pickles!
"We're really good sports, aren't we?"
Post a Comment