Hi Luke, What a sound of contentment! I think bear-bear is tired too. You deserve some rest...it's Sunday. I hope to observe you first-hand next week-end. Did you know that I-I leaves for the Denver Livestock Show on Thursday...remember when you went to the fair and judged all those beef animals? Well, he's not officially judging, but you can be sure he will be evaluating them in his own mind (when he isn't visiting with all the people he sees who are there from North Dakota.) Enjoy your sleep. I miss you. Love, Nanna
1 comment:
Hi Luke,
What a sound of contentment! I think bear-bear is tired too. You deserve some rest...it's Sunday.
I hope to observe you first-hand next week-end. Did you know that I-I leaves for the Denver Livestock Show on Thursday...remember when you went to the fair and judged all those beef animals? Well, he's not officially judging, but you can be sure he will be evaluating them in his own mind (when he isn't visiting with all the people he sees who are there from North Dakota.)
Enjoy your sleep. I miss you.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment