Saturday, January 12, 2008

There's something about the bathroom...





A couple nights ago we found ourselves camped out in the bathroom after one of Luke's showers. Dan noted, "We have a 4,000 sq. ft. house and here we sit, in the 6x8 bathroom." I guess it's similar to everyone gathering in the kitchen at parties, only thankfully, without the food. :) It's no wonder we like to gather in the bathroom after shower time, Luke is always in such a good mood. His smile is evidence of that!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

I can't believe I'm just checking my email now...you've been waiting all day for Nanna to notice haven't you? Your dipples are getting deeper, are you pressing your finger in them? That's what Boyd Christiansen asked your Mommy when she was on Party Line and showed her smile like you do. My you have some nice looking teeth too. I think I-I will have to get the steak out when you come next time. Does Sammy always make you step over him? Do you ever land on top of him? I doubt that you do, because you have very good balance.
Night-Night Luke! Sweet dreams again.
Love,
Nanna