Luke clearly sees himself as a reader, even though he makes very little sense to the rest of us! I'm so pleased... self confidence is a key to a child's reading success as he grows older! :)
You are a good reader Luke! I like the way you say the words with such expression. True, I may not understand, but it's evident that you do. Night - Night! Love, Nanna
I can't believe how old Luke is looking!! I really see Karla in Luke now. He's just gorgeous! Libby can lend Luke "Skinny Bitch" - she just finished it and gave it 2 thumbs up :)
2 comments:
You are a good reader Luke! I like the way you say the words with such expression. True, I may not understand, but it's evident that you do.
Night - Night!
Love,
Nanna
I can't believe how old Luke is looking!! I really see Karla in Luke now. He's just gorgeous! Libby can lend Luke "Skinny Bitch" - she just finished it and gave it 2 thumbs up :)
Post a Comment