I'm glad the last picture shows them both smiling. Some of those previous expressions leave a lot to the imagination as they exchange looks. They did have fun putting the rocks in the dump truck and in the wagon as they cooperated in the process. Nanna is sure glad there weren't any mishaps at the playground. Those rocks could cause a nasty fall, not to mention the playground equipment. Thank goodness I wasn't put to the test of an ER run.
1 comment:
I'm glad the last picture shows them both smiling. Some of those previous expressions leave a lot to the imagination as they exchange looks. They did have fun putting the rocks in the dump truck and in the wagon as they cooperated in the process. Nanna is sure glad there weren't any mishaps at the playground. Those rocks could cause a nasty fall, not to mention the playground equipment. Thank goodness I wasn't put to the test of an ER run.
Post a Comment