What has 2 toddlers, 2 infants, 2 dogs, and 3 grown-ups? Give up? Our house on Saturday! The volleyball widows, their children and their pets gathered at our house on Saturday while the daddies played in the Roadkill Classic. The daddies won, but I think the mommies and kids had more fun! Libby amazed us all with her Houdini-like escape moves... how does an almost 2 year old climb out of a pack and play without tipping it over or crashing to the ground? We don't know for sure, but it happened!
Libby's teaching Luke how to drink from his sippy cup in a more creative way...
Luke's trying to kiss Libby goodbye but the fireman beat him to the punch.
Luke enjoys the quiet reading time with Libby at his potty.
Luke's infatuation with Baby Roman continues...
Imagine that... Baby Dane is sleeping. He's a total angel!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for having us over and I'm sooooo sorry for the mess we left. Your soup was amazing Karla - thanks a billion!! Libby LOVES playing with Luke and eating his food. I hope we didn't teach him any bad habits!!! :)
Post a Comment