Beth and the boys came by for a visit on Sunday. We saw them on NYE (they hosted a party at their house and interestingly enough, we don't have a single photo to use as blackmail!). Vaughn and Luke were already going through withdrawl. It was funny when Beth asked me if it was easier to care for Luke when he's home alone with us or when he has Vaughn to play with. It seems obvious that it would be easier if Luke has a playmate, however, the crayon-marked wood floors and freshly remodeled Fisher Price barn would suggest that there's less mischief going on when there's only one. Oh, and Luke keeps saying, "poopie" for no reason, his defense is that "that's what Vaughn says". Yeah, right.
1 comment:
What cute grandsons! What's not to love about these three? I keep thinking what it will be like in another year, or two, or three...it can only get better right? For some reason, I don't think I'll see them playing dress-up with the prom dresses hanging in the closet.
Post a Comment