Sunday, January 18, 2009

This little piggie went to the market...

Luke has officially hit a growth spurt.  For the past 2 days, every other phrase out of his mouth is, "I'm hungry."  We keep giving him food, thinking that eventually we'll call his bluff.  Up to this point, Luke has been the victor.  I went grocery shopping on Saturday morning and I'll be going again tomorrow.  Here's what he's eaten today:

Breakfast: 5 bowls of cereal and 2 eggs
Snack: 2 large slices of cantaloupe
Lunch: 4 pieces of cheese bread, more cantaloupe
Snack: 2 large slices of cantaloupe, one cereal and fruit bar
Dinner: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Snack: 2 bowls of popcorn

He's also downed at least 6 cups of milk.  

What will we do when he's 16 and his stomach is 5 times the size it is now??  I'll probably have to send him to Mrs. Beigs' house so he can eat down her stockpile of food!  

2 comments:

Tanya & Brian said...

Thank God he's potty trained. Imagine that poopie diaper!! At least it's all good food but HOLY!! He sounds totally healthy and happy to me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke, (and Mom & Dad)
Glad to hear you are feeding our growing grandson. He is just a growing boy and wants to be like his grandpa.We think about you when we are at the pool enjoying the beautiful hot sunshine. We miss you and will see you in Feb.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa McHugh