Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big Boy Bed! Big Boy Bed!













Luke FINALLY moved into his big boy bed today!!!! This was a multi-step process and took the majority of the day to complete. Luckily we had a bedtime deadline to get Luke's bed into place. First, Daddy had to prepare the space in our basement for the office desk, file cabinet, computer, etc. Next, we had to disassemble the crib and move it into the room previously known as "the office". Then, we set up Luke's bed frame and carried the mattress and box spring from the basement up to Luke's room. Once the bed was made and the safety rail was up, Luke was ready for a test drive. He looked at us as he ate dinner tonight and exclaimed, "I'm so excited to sleep in my big boy bed tonight!!!" We've been prepping him for a few months for this night, so hopefully he makes it through without waking up and wishing he was back in his baby jail.

3 comments:

The Broms said...

Man, after that cheer I'm excited! Though try as I could I couldn't hear who's getting the crib

Johnson's said...

I am waiting to hear how Luke did that first night...and to hear who is getting the crib:)

Tanya & Brian said...

So how was the first night sleep?