


We spent the weekend in Fargo with Nanna and I-I. We enjoyed seeing Uncle Melvin and Uncle Howard who came to celebrate I-I's special award night. He was given the 2009 "Doctor of Service" award... an award that is extra special because it's given by the students at NDSU. We were all pretty proud of him!
After the party was over, we got down to some serious family time. Luke "helped" empty sandbags (okay, Daddy did most of the work), rode his pedal bicycle up and down the gravel road, traveled to the farm for some tree climbing and visits to "Joan's house" (aka the outhouse), and cooked up a storm with Nanna. He even did the dishes!! Here are a few photos from the weekend. More to follow...
1 comment:
What a wonderful time. I must have missed something about the renaming of Mrs. Jones house to Joan's...that's a new one to me.
Post a Comment