Back to the ski hill! Luke's been out a couple of times this winter. His notable accomplishment this year has been tackling the chair lift. Luke thinks of himself as quite a ski expert. Ironically, he has yet to realize that he doesn't know how to slow down or stop. Ignorance is bliss.
Wow! I heard the commentators mention Buck Hill as the starting place for one of the skiers. I guess Dan never knows if he may be instructing future Olympian with the basics. Luke looks as though he can balance well...at least he's standing up on all the pictures. What a good age to learn. Nice that Daddy is such a well-rounded athlete and knows how to play so many sports.
1 comment:
Wow! I heard the commentators mention Buck Hill as the starting place for one of the skiers. I guess Dan never knows if he may be instructing future Olympian with the basics. Luke looks as though he can balance well...at least he's standing up on all the pictures. What a good age to learn. Nice that Daddy is such a well-rounded athlete and knows how to play so many sports.
Post a Comment