We had a fantastic Presidents' Day, Valentine's Day, Little International weekend in Fargo! As always, Luke and Riley got in a lot of Nanna and II time. We ate very well... II had chili waiting for us (I'm kicking myself for not bringing any home!!) and Luke and Nanna made chocolate sheet cake and rice krispie bars. YUM! Riley loved being the center of most activities... if she couldn't participate, she always had a front row seat.
3 comments:
Fun, fun weekend. Luke and Riley made it special as we enjoyed Little "I".
We had fun too. Luke's recall and ability to make connections is amazing. And Riley's smile couldn't get much bigger!
Wish you had thought of taking some chili back,too. We finally finished it tonight. It was good!
Someone left a chocolate kiss from Widman's on the counter...whose is it? I don't think it will last until we see you again.:)
The kiss is all yours! Think of Luke's messy lips when you eat it! :)
Post a Comment