Kim is such a good sport. I'm sure the cleaner's wondered if she had been down to the Denver Stockyards. Russ says it smells like money, but not sure there is agreement by everyone. Kim has excellent taste in western wear. Russ will be in style at CHF next week-end and Luke will be ready for upcoming cattle shows with I-I. Riley is kicking up her heels even with her broken leg! There's no question they are in elite company wearing the specially designed western wear.
1 comment:
Kim is such a good sport. I'm sure the cleaner's wondered if she had been down to the Denver Stockyards. Russ says it smells like money, but not sure there is agreement by everyone.
Kim has excellent taste in western wear. Russ will be in style at CHF next week-end and Luke will be ready for upcoming cattle shows with I-I. Riley is kicking up her heels even with her broken leg! There's no question they are in elite company wearing the specially designed western wear.
Post a Comment