Monday, June 14, 2010

Bisbee cabin!








We had a great spur-of-the-moment trip to the Bisbee cabin 2 weekends ago. The sun didn't fully cooperate, but the rain held off long enough to do some fishing and tubing! Alex was an expert boat driver and made Luke's first tubing experience a very positive one.

We sure enjoyed the quiet of the lake and relaxing in the Bisbee's cozy cabin. Thanks Amy and Alex!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Just checking before I go to bed and surprise...
What a brave son to go tubing, was the water a little cool?
Riley has such a glimmer in her eyes...I wonder what she is thinking? You can tell her that Nanna really likes her smile and I'm looking forward to having her spend the week-end with us. I-I wants to take her to Rally Days at Valley City. What do you think about that?