Saturday night was a fun night for Mommy and Daddy. They attended "Practice Thanksgiving" at Amy and Alex's home. It's just what you think... an entire Thanksgiving meal PLUS extra goodies for Amy, Alex, and 80 of their close friends. What's truly amazing is that when you arrive at their house there isn't a dirty dish in sink, the counter tops are sparkling, and the hosts are just as calm as can be!
My favorite treats of the night are the delicious mini-french silk pies. (In fact, I sneaked into the garage and begged for dessert even before the meal. Someone had to test them, hee hee!)
Tonight I made the ultimate sacrifice. Amy sent a stash of mini-pies home with us last night. After dinner I shared my treasured pies with Luke. He went nuts for the rich chocolate and the crunchy phyllo crust. Just like his Mommy, Luke couldn't get enough! The last picture is my absolute favorite. I can totally relate to the feeling!
2 comments:
PLEASE make this your Christmas card! I cannot stop laughing.
Thats sooooooo funny i cant laugh no more
Post a Comment