Thanksgiving is a special time of year. As Luke continues to grow and change, Dan and I are thankful for such a wonderful son and a wonderful extended family to share him with. We spent Thanksgiving in Harwood. Beth, Tony, and Vaughn were there too. It was a full house and all of the entertainment was provided by the grandsons!
Here are some pictures from the long weekend!
1 comment:
We are thankful for such a wonderful family too. Luke has added so much pleasure to our life and now as we see characteristics of Mommy in Luke, it's fun to relive some of those reflective moments that come back to life through him. He's so special. He comprehends so much and is quick to respond without using any words. He's got a lot figured out. On/off (lights), up/down (stairs), counting(he can), hug(Nanna and I-I) kiss(when he's ready), night-night(no fussing either), puzzles(watch him fit things together...Daddy's mentoring)and such a little tease(see the glimmer in his eyes and the smile on his face). Bye-Bye...
Post a Comment