There's nothing quite as romantic as celebrating Valentine's Day with an intimate dinner at Perkins. :) At least, that's what we thought. Luke entertained us with his ice eating skills... he took ice cubes from his placemat, set them on his "big boy" fork and managed to navigate the ice cube into his mouth without dropping it. To top that, he demonstrated his unique skill by completing the task with both his right and left hand. To say we're proud is an understatement. We only hope these skills transfer into the sports arena. :) Luke enjoyed his french toast and drinking his milk from a straw. The finale was dessert... A COOKIE! It's amazing how quickly he has acquired that word into his vocabulary!
Luke and I plan to travel to Fargo tomorrow evening to visit Nanna and I-I. He hasn't seen I-I since Christmas. I hope I-I is ready for some quality tickle tackle time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment