We had a fun time at Amy and Alex's today watching the Super Bowl! Tonight's menu was Mexican, Mexican, Mexican!! Yummy! Luke was too busy running around to eat much. He was more social than we've ever seen him in a group of people. It was fun to watch him run around and flash his smile at friends and strangers alike. He also fell in love with the puppies, Guinness and Porter. We left at halftime so Luke could get to bed. He was snoring in the car half way home! :) We'll have to tell Luke that the Giants won tomorrow morning!
1 comment:
Hi Luke,
I couldn't tell by the color you were wearing, which team you wanted to win...did you cheer with everyone else? I'm glad you had such a nice time. The puppy looks happy that you gave him some attention. You really like "puppies" don't you? Did he lick your face like Sammy?
I'm glad your Mommy and Daddy keep you on a consistent schedule. Tomorrow is a big day at school, so you will want to be fresh for the new week. Did you know that Vaughn is coming to see Nanna and I-I this week? In March you get to come when Mommy and Daddy go to Mexico.
Happy dreams!
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment