Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just under the wire!

Well, Luke ALMOST made it through an entire month without getting an ear infection. Luckily (?) he managed to get one in right under the wire. Got a call from Kindercare today at lunch time to let me know Luke was running a temp. When I got there, even Annie knew it was most likely an ear infection. Grandma Dort and Poppa Jim took Luke for the afternoon. Thank God they're back as they can always make Luke feel better! We got in to see the doctor at 7:30 tonight. The exam lasted all of 3 minutes. A quick trip to SuperTarget for medicine, and we were back home ready for a quick dose of medicine before hitting the sack.

Hope you're having fun skiing, Daddy! :)

1 comment:

Nanna said...

Hi Luke,
Have you heard how Daddy's trip to "Cookie" is going? I'm sure sad that you have ear infection again. Did you ask the Dr. if "screaming" loudly with your cousin could ever hurt your sensitive ears? Nanna doesn't think so either.
Isn't it nice to be able to go to Grandpa and Grandma McHugh's? How did you ever manage without them?
I-I is getting ready for the Winter Show at Valley City next week.