Nanna and I-I sent a CD of the pictures we took while Nanna was visiting a couple weeks ago. It's hard for Mommy to just pick a couple, so prepare yourself for a big dose of Luke! Here we go...
Luke, you surely did a nice job of sweeping up Sammy hair with the broom. He showed his appreciation with his kiss...what a long tongue he has! It isn't much fun to share toys is it? But you were really nice to let Vaughn play too. I think you both prefer surfing on Mommy and Daddy's belly to toys...what great balance you have! I know you love to read and the last picture is a typical expression of joy. We sure had a fun time and it was fun to review the pictures. Love, Nanna
1 comment:
Luke, you surely did a nice job of sweeping up Sammy hair with the broom. He showed his appreciation with his kiss...what a long tongue he has! It isn't much fun to share toys is it? But you were really nice to let Vaughn play too. I think you both prefer surfing on Mommy and Daddy's belly to toys...what great balance you have! I know you love to read and the last picture is a typical expression of joy.
We sure had a fun time and it was fun to review the pictures.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment