It's like Luke has a sixth sense... how else could he have known that school picture day was tomorrow (I know what you're thinking, "on Halloween???")? Apparently our little tough guy was racing to sit down at his table spot and wrestled with a chair. The chair won and now Luke has a nice big scrape down the side of his face.
My only comfort is that with Luke's dislike of camera, he probably wouldn't have smiled anyway. :) After "formal pictures" he'll be changing into his Elmo costume... too bad he'll look like Elmo after a fight with Oscar the Grouch.
2 comments:
I bet that scar was worth a few tears - it doesn't look as though it will go away anytime soon, certainly not befofe his pictures. Oh, well, it's one way to keep a record of his injuries. I hope he's getting enough sympathy to make it worth the pain he must have experienced.
Love,
Nanna
I vote for embracing the Halloween theme and going with Young Frankenstein goes to school. It will make the picture sit down with the future fiancee so much more entertaining!
Post a Comment