Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat!





















Elmo was on the loose tonight!  We went to 7 neighborhood homes and despite practicing "trick or treat" for 2 hours prior to venturing out, Luke refused to show everyone his talents.  Some people were lucky to even make eye contact with our red furry monster.  

For the first time ever, we outright bribed Luke into doing tricks for us.  The lure?  Mini M & Ms.  At least we got some pictures with him smiling!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Elmo,
Sorry I missed the party. It looks like everyone had a great time and got a lot of treats. You looked so cute in your Elmo costume.

Love,
Grandma Dort !

Nanna said...

Hey Elmo, where did you get your big pumpkin? Didn't I-I grow any small enough for you to carve?

You sure are cute! Your battle scar looks as though you ran into a Halloween monster when you were out trick or treating. An official battle scar - it's not easy trick or treating is it?