For the second time in a week Luke has requested to go potty on the potty chair when he wakes up for school!!! What a fantastic way to start the day... Luke and Mommy standing over his little potty chair admiring the yellowish liquid at the bottom. The best is the look on his face when he's "in the act". He's so proud of himself! It's only slightly rivaled by the sheer joy he has when he flushes it down the "big" toilet and exclaims, "Bye, bye potty!" (sometimes followed by a "see you later", which I hope he doesn't really mean).
Both times that he's started his day with a trip to the toilet he's actually gone at school too! Today it was in the afternoon following nap time. We're hoping that this is the start of something big! Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Wow! Between Luke and Vaughn, potty time is getting more attention than I ever thought possible. Somehow I think the target practice must be fascinating for boys. Maybe Luke will convince Vaughn it's a good thing.
Post a Comment