Saturday, January 30, 2010

Second time is a charm!












We tried giving Riley cereal again tonight. We held off for a couple of weeks because her gums were so tender from teething that we didn't want to irritate them any more than they already were.
Her reaction was completely different from our first attempt. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd think someone had been secretly practicing with her! Her hunger was insatiable. She ate the first bowlful, ate a second bowlful, licked the spoon and bowl, then went after the leftover steak sitting on the table. (Okay, I might be embellishing a little bit, but I wanted II to be proud of his littlest carnivore.)

4 comments:

II said...

I think Riley has her eye on the beef and realized 1st mush and then a medium rare, dry aged, thick, juicy New York strip.

McHugh said...

I think she might be more of a ribeye girl...

Johnson's said...

My vote is for a filet.

Nanna said...

She could be a commercial for most anything with that satisfied smile at the end...good to the last lick.