It was an exciting homecoming for Daddy! He got back on Monday morning and went straight to work so Luke didn't see him until the afternoon. They were both all smiles (as was Mommy). Luke did his best to show off all of the new things he had learned since Daddy was away. He showed Dan how he could identify different family members in his photo book. He talked and talked and talked.
His most amazing feat surprised both Mommy and Daddy. Luke dropped his sippy cup and a drop of milk was left on the floor. Luke said, "uh oh". Mommy said, "Go get a towel. It's in the kitchen." Luke looked for a second and then tore off to the kitchen. He came back with the dishtowel that was hanging on the oven and proceeded to wipe up the spilt milk! Then I told him to put the towel away and he did that too! There's hope for a clean house yet! :)
1 comment:
Hi Luke!
Are you in competition with Sammy for keeping the floor wiped up? You are learning responsibility at a very young age. I hope that I can reinforce such good habits when you come to Nanna's house.
I am looking forward to reading new books with you when you come. I got two in the mail today from Amazon.com.
I'm so proud of you. You are such a big boy.
Love,
Nanna
Post a Comment