The title is supposed to conclude with "to Fantasy Island". Unfortunately for the Miller family, Dan is not Ricardo Mantalban and despite the fact that Luke is almost as tall as Tattoo, he's incapable of making their fantasies come true. That said, we did try to make their visit to our house a pleasant one (the margaritas helped!). Keaton and Kylie are a lot of fun and were very patient with Luke. They chased him on scooters and taught him how "big kids" act. Mark and Deanna brought all sorts of goodies to the Mexican fiesta... the dips and drinks were delicious! I made burritos and a chocolate cake which disappeared long before the burrito leftovers did. Go figure! Luke loves chocolate cake as much as his Mommy does. He kept referring to the cake as "cookie" and was diligent in saying "Please, Mommy" before every bite.
1 comment:
Hi Luke,
Looking at the pictures of you enjoying cake and ice cream...be sure to bring your toothbrush along when you come to visit, okay? I know you'll want to have some ice cream with I-I too.
Love,
Nanna
p.s. You sure have some cute friends!
Post a Comment