Luke just couldn't wait to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! Seeing as though he'll be spending it with his non-Irish grandparents, it only seemed right to let him party a little early!
Hi Mr. Environment, You are very with the trend in your Irish glasses - at least you see everything as green, even if it isn't environmentally friendly. I'm glad you reminded Nanna that we should celebrate your heritage. I'll make you green pancakes and serve you green milk to start "Top of the morning to you" March 17. Unless of course, you'd rather have green eggs and ham. Maybe for dessert we could have mint cow track ice cream...how does that sound to you? I don't think I-I will want any corned beef and cabbage...it does weird things in the intestine. Well, you think about what else we should do to celebrate, okay? Love you! Nanna
1 comment:
Hi Mr. Environment,
You are very with the trend in your Irish glasses - at least you see everything as green, even if it isn't environmentally friendly. I'm glad you reminded Nanna that we should celebrate your heritage. I'll make you green pancakes and serve you green milk to start "Top of the morning to you" March 17. Unless of course, you'd rather have green eggs and ham. Maybe for dessert we could have mint cow track ice cream...how does that sound to you? I don't think I-I will want any corned beef and cabbage...it does weird things in the intestine. Well, you think about what else we should do to celebrate, okay?
Love you!
Nanna
Post a Comment